Due to bankruptcy in 1968, the western part of Tennessee Central was sold to Southern. [tcry]
The route is now owned by Nashville & Eastern (NERR), a subsidiary of RJ Corman.
![]() |
| Street View, Sep 2024 |
![]() |
| Street View, Sep 2024 |
I noticed the buildings in the right background in the above view with the Italianate architecture. So, I checked it out.
![]() |
| Street View, Sep 2024 |
Wayne Anderson posted four photos with the comment: "Cookeville Tn depot . Downtown. Built in 1909. A lot of Tn Central RR history in Cookeville."
![]() |
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
![]() |
| 3 |
![]() |
| 4 |
![]() |
| Derek Pennington, Mar 2025 |
I wonder what happened to the L&N caboose. It is missing in the street views.
![]() |
| Kevin Kimbrough, Jun 2021 |









No comments:
Post a Comment