Not only was the car shop abandoned in 1955 when damaged by a flood, it was at the end of an Erie branch that has since been abandoned. "The present shop is at the far end of a branch line sixty miles from the Erie's New York-Chicago main line." [nytimes]
![]() |
| Joseph M. Gregory posted Erie Railroad, Dunmore Car Shops 1917 taken by Ernest Gregory. |
![]() |
| 1946/60 Olyphant Quad @ 24,000 |


No comments:
Post a Comment