Sunday, August 20, 2023

Cleveland, OH: Unfinished Steel Mill Museum

(3D Satellite)

3D Satellite

Nick Pishnery posted 12 photos with the comment: "Some pics I took last February on property that once was the location of J&L/LTV’s finishing division in Cleveland, Ohio. It now has this tiny unfinished steel mill museum. The commercial property you see in the background is called Steelyard Commons. In one pic you will see the repair shop for my old railroad, Cuyahoga Valley Railway.  On the hill just up from this location is the house that was used in the movie 'A Christmas Story.'"
1

2

3
Derek Richard: I think I was there two summers ago.... maybe 3. I dont remember the signage being destroyed like this🤔😢

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

John Bizub commented on Photo 10
U.S.Steel Corp. Ohio Works, Youngstown, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment