Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Jeffersonville, OH: Central Soya Grain Elevator and DT&I Water Tower

William Littrell -> Grain Elevators of North America
(Satellite, the feed mill part appears to be gone.)

I saved this one because I seldom see the Central Soya logo. My dad used to work for them as a tax accountant. Judging from the livery of the locomotive, it would be interesting to research the railroad. Photo was taken 2002-2010.


Greg Borgwalk posted two photos with the comment: "DT&I water tower, Jeffersonville, OH, 12-12-05    The detail shot was taken on 10-15-19."
[According to the 2005 SPV Map, Indiana & Ohio Central Railroad owned the DT&I route.]
1

2

Dennis DeBruler commented on Greg's post
https://www.google.com/.../@39.6532441,-83.../data=!3m1!1e3




No comments:

Post a Comment