If you are here because of "Nashville, IL: L&N Depot," then you need to go there.
![]() |
| Street View, Jul 2025 |
![]() |
| Cory Steinberg posted the damen blue line station in wicker park was built in 1895 and is the oldest station on the blue line. it was originally called robey station until nearby robey street was renamed damen avenue in 1927 for father arnold damen, a dutch jesuit missionary. this station house was restored to its original look in 2014. Gavin Rehfeldt: I wish it was wheelchair accessible. Suzy Kroger: We used to go to The Double Door right across the street! We loved being able to get off and on the EL without having to do a long walk after partying! Edward Kwiatkowski shared |
![]() |
| Alan Putz commented on Cory's post My grand uncle Ambrose working on the Robey streetcar. He's the guy standing on the ground. |



I would like to get in touch with you so that I can send you some updated photos of the depot and interior.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks for the three photos of the depot.
Delete