Friday, June 23, 2017

Hackberry, LA: $6B LNG Plant Construction

Alex Stebbins posted
Are there any operators on here working at the hackberry job w CB&I? Got the call and was wondering how the job is? And how long it took to hire in and be workin, etc? Thanks much for any info. That's a pic of hackberry job from outside, a guy sent me. Is this aight, Ben Stalvey
AirIndKnows
more than 75 cranes are operating on the project
The construction is a $6B project. [nola]

I read just this past week in the Chicago Tribune about an Eastern European country (Poland, I believe) receiving their first ship load of LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) from the USA. It was considered very significant because it reduces their dependence on Russia for natural gas. But I could not find that article to properly reference it.


No comments:

Post a Comment