(
Satellite)
Newark also had depots for
Pennsy and
Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ).
 |
Old Newark posted
John L Garcia: Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad, Newark Broad Street Station. John L Garcia shared with the comment: "Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad, Newark Broad Street Station." |
High Street in the above historical photo has been renamed Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. And it still has stairs to the platform.
Edward Thornton
posted seven photos with the comment: "July 1982 - I will need help with this post. Sorry to say, I did not keep good notes. I have these slides listed as "Newark Station". Obviously, this is not Amtrak's Newark Station. My only clue is the DL&W cast on the wall. Will have to find my way on Google Maps. -- Anyhow, enjoy these few slides and, as always, leave comments and corrections. UPDATE: Broad Street Station - last stop before Hoboken."
 |
| 1 |
 |
| 2 |
 |
| 3 |
 |
| 4 |
 |
| 5 |
 |
| 6 |
 |
| 7 |
No comments:
Post a Comment