The Northern Pacific railroad is abandoned.
![]() |
| Street View, Aug 2021 |
I think the black boxes hold seed.
The elevator has quite a bit of grain storage considering that the railroad is abandoned.
![]() |
| Wesley Peters posted Grain Elevator Photography Trip 2, North Dakota. Alice, Cass County, ND. Farmers Elevator Co. Built in 1907. Bushel capacity unknown. Photographed on 7/19/2025. Photo courtesy of Wesley Peters. |
The elevator has quite a bit of grain storage considering that the railroad is abandoned.
![]() |
| Street View, Aug 2013 |
![]() |
| 1965/67 Alice Quad @ 24,000 |
In this view, the wood elevator is in the background above the base of the augur elevator. I include this view to show how important chemical supply has become for agriculture in the USA. I wonder what is stored in the white bins. If you include the white bins, this may be another town that has more bins than houses.
![]() |
| Street View, Aug 2013 |





No comments:
Post a Comment